Just KKJ

Just KKJ
She Believed She Could ,So She Did

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Its Been A Long Time Coming

Image result for black woman struggling to carry bags


In an effort to restructure my life. I have begun the process of elimination and renovation. About a year ago I decided to no longer clutter up my closets with old things that I have either out grown, can't fit or has just gone  out of style.
One day I looked up and realized that I had tucked away all sorts of unwanted, unnecessary people and baggage that I was just holding on to for no reason at all.

I'm not even sure as to why I hadn't just junked the stuff and gotten it all over with but, I hadn't.
Once I was able to let go of the past and live for today and only today. That meant the relevant,  people, places and things...
I dropped those zeros. And found folks that would add to my greatness.
No pun intended to the old... But the new is always better.
All in all, the past is a great way to measure your progress and a way to learn how to avoid new pitfalls.

As always ...
Stay blessed and beautiful my loves. #Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment