Just KKJ

Just KKJ
She Believed She Could ,So She Did

Saturday, September 17, 2016

The Giver Of All Things

I've trusted in lots of people and things in my life. They all had the same ending. They eventually let me down. One Morning I arrived to the Metro in just enough time to get me to my destination. The train broke down. That handsome guy that I met and fell head over heels in love with, turned out to be a wolf in sheep's clothing. I went to my same nail tech to have my gels refilled and the next day my nail broke. People and things can often times let you down and end up causing you pain. Just when you think it's a stable and consistent situation. There goes the neighborhood and the chips start falling all over your head. However, there is one that we can trust in and he has promised to never leave us nor forsake us. I often wonder why as humans we place so much more trust in the world and it's fickleness than we do in the one that gives and provides all for us. I'm not exempt from this myself. I have a tendency to believe and trust in everyone and everything besides God our Father. The fact is, he is loyal, faithful and is always there for us even when we're not there for ourselves.
It's an area in my life that God is currently working on in me. I'm learning to lean on him and him alone in spite of what the situation's may appear to be.

Until next time, Stay Blessed and Beautiful my loves #Smooches.....

No comments:

Post a Comment