Just KKJ

Just KKJ
She Believed She Could ,So She Did

Friday, August 19, 2016

Just Knock

 Friends, I cannot tell a lie, it has truly been a long, stressful week for me. Not physically but definitely mentally. During that period the enemy tried to whisper many lies to me. I almost lost my footing and got off course. But, God..  Because when I think of the goodness of Jesus and all that he has done for me.. My soul cries out hallelujah, thank you God for blessing me. So, I'm back and I'm focused and I am rejuvenated with the holy spirit. Trials and tribulations will come. But, it is up to us to continue to thank him in those times. If for nothing else the fact that this too shall pass. Maybe not today, but joy will Surely cometh in the morning.

Remember my loves.. God loves you and so do I.
Until next time Stay Blessed and Beautiful my loves... #Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment