Just KKJ

Just KKJ
She Believed She Could ,So She Did

Monday, August 1, 2016

A BREATH OF FRESH AIR----AFTER THE SMOKE

Image result for A BLACK COUPLE talking

Let's be honest singles.. In today's dating game its become really difficult to meet someone that can actually peak your interest intellectually. I mean I've met my fair share of wanna be pretty boys that can spend a few dollars on a steak and crab-cake over dinner and think that because they dropped a few coins on you, he was a shew in for a hookup. I've also met a few bad boys that were upfront and honest about the fact that they were looking for a booty call or a cuddle buddy with no strings attached. With these fella's I directed them to make a swift exit to stage left . Normally either with the fade away or if I was in a really foul mood because of there behavior I'd give them a piece of my mind using a few choice words that I'd later have to repent for and head to the Alter on Sunday in shame. ( Don't judge me). But recently I had the opportunity to spend a few hours chatting it up with someone that actually could hold an intellectual conversation with little to no Ebonics . It was actually refreshing. He didn't try to put the moves on me, tell me how phat my booty was or even make one mention of sex. Now, its still extremely too early for me to actually tell if this is sincere but I've kinda learned through this whole single thing to just enjoy the moment of it all. And to just go with the flow. Hopefully this does not turn out to be another one of those ( SIKE GOTCHA MOMENTS). Cause I'm frankly sick and tired of telling folks where to shove it and how far. But, only time will tell. Right?

Until Next Time Stay Blessed and Beautiful My Loves.. # Smooches



No comments:

Post a Comment