Just KKJ

Just KKJ
She Believed She Could ,So She Did

Monday, April 25, 2016

I Squat, You Stand

Image result for ladies bathroom signsImage result for ladies bathroom signs






Hi gals, Happy Moanday. I hope everyone had an awesome weekend. I was told by a close bigmouth friend of mine to stay away from this topic. She said its too controversial, I should hush and find another subject. Well, I will listen to some of what she said and not completely divulge. But, she ain't my mama. ( Don't hit me). What I will say on this topic is that last week as I was walking out of a public restroom stall I bumped into a 6'4 person with an Adams apple, cheap patent leather shoes,fishnet stockings,matted wig and thee worst five o'clock shadow I have ever seen.

No, No, No and No.. #idontlikeit #yougotaweewee #yesisaidweewee 

No comments:

Post a Comment