Just KKJ

Just KKJ
She Believed She Could ,So She Did

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The Power of Love

4/20/2016

Today as my co-worker and I  sat talking about life and love. I began to realize why heartbreak is always so devastating. How you can love someone so much that you literally feel the euphoria and nostalgia of it over every inch of your body. 1 Corinthians 13:13 says " And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love". I pondered on the word greatest. And i found that it means- Significant, Special, Substantial and Considerable. Oh how sweet that sounds to be considered and special and just to feel significant. Isn't that what we all long to feel from our loves ladies? I know I do. I then began to think do I feel this way about myself. It is ever so important for us to learn to love God first in this way. After all he is the creator of us. He knew us in our mothers wombs. I'm 38 so that was a long time ago. :) Our love for God should surpass any and all the love that we have for anyone in this earthly life. In him is where we find our peace. I then began to think clearly God is the creator of love. So maybe if I go to the master, study his way of love, learn to love him. Then maybe I will learn to love myself and in turn maybe someone else can learn to love me as God loves me. Just a thought Sisters. You know one of those epiphany moments. Until next time. Stay Blessed and Beautiful my loves...#Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment