Just KKJ

Just KKJ
She Believed She Could ,So She Did

Friday, July 29, 2016

AFTER THE RAIN GOES- RAINBOWS

Image result for rain and rainbow images

Have you ever heard the expression. " If you want the rainbow you've got to deal with the rain".
Bad experiences don't always come to knock us out. Sometimes they come so that we can appreciate the beauty of things once we've gotten past the hard times. Our biggest blessings can come out of our most difficult circumstances. The key to the experience is understanding the lesson that came with your rain. During the storm it can be extremely hard to even think of grasping what , how and why it all came about. But I know from experience, that surely an epiphany moment will arise and you'll be blessed with understanding of the experience. I've had some rain experiences let me tell you. Where during my storm I could care less about why and what God was trying to show and teach me. All I cared about was the fact that I was soaking wet from this storm and I needed to find the nearest shelter to dry off. Now, usually when I was most eager to find shelter, the longer it took for me to find it. Usually it comes when you've finally hit that place of surrender and you throw your hands up and say Not my will Lord but Thine Will be done. Boy, that's the best moment, isn't it? It almost feels like at the very moment you forget about the rain. The storm lets up and the clouds seem to start moving out of your area. This is the pivotal moment when you can either learn from the experience or you simply just allow the experience to pass without really understanding why and gaining knowledge from it. I've been on both sides of this spectrum. It's a process. The issue with just moving on is that you'll probably repeat whatever decision you made to land you in the storm in the first place. I've learned to sit in the stillness of God during my storms. Sometimes its just God and I in my secret place. Sometimes its me crying my eyes out at 2 am and sometimes its simply just Yes Lord I hear you and now I will follow your will.
Whatever your storm may be today. Remember that there is always shelter in the arms of the almighty. He's an awesome listener, never interrupts and he doesn't force his will upon you. You get to choose. And if you decide to choose his way and his will. The rainbow will surely come.

Until Next Time. Stay Blessed and Beautiful My Loves... # Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment