Just KKJ

Just KKJ
She Believed She Could ,So She Did

Monday, June 13, 2016

Leave your representative at home

Image result for pic of masks

For a while I had stopped dating completely. No I hadn't necessarily given up on love, But I was just sick and tired of meeting people who pretended to be someone else in the beginning of the relationship, and then turned out to be a completely different person once things got serious. I am quite sure I am not the only person that feels this way. You meet this great person, yall are talking, texting. Maybe even having lunch a few times a week. In the early stages things seem great. They've even got you smiling to yourself thinking about the possibilities of the two of you. Then it happens, after you two have been seeing each other for a while some other person that you have never even met takes the form of your new boo and there it is. He/ She is crazy... Oh my gosh did he just yell at me? No this bamma did not just ask me for gas money? He told me he lived with an elderly lady, but forgot to mention it was his MAMA. Yup.. The honeymoon is over, and the representative is gone. If it were like buying clothes, you could literally just take it back to the store and ask for a refund.. But it doesn't quite work like that does it. Now guys, I am going to share a secret with you, I love to be in love. I was that girl that would blow every guy off that ever tried to holler at me. Then there'd be this one that would somehow tickle my fancy and I'd fall head over heals. With his representative of course, Just to learn later that he lived with his Grandma, chain smoked reefer and farted in his sleep. ( Side eye).  After my last spill at love. I decided to take a completely different approach. I would take this guy at face value, give him the benefit of the doubt. But I would also, put my emotions to the side, let his no's be no, his yes's be yes. And Listen to what he said and not change his words into what I wanted him to be saying.
So far so good... I mean all situations have their pro's and con's and his representative has definitely left the building. And I still like him... Go figure!!!
Until next time Stay Blessed and Beautiful my loves... # Smooches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment