Just KKJ

Just KKJ
She Believed She Could ,So She Did

Thursday, June 30, 2016

ONE TO GROW ON!!!

How true.... I drew that line and I'm happier now than I could have ever been! The only people I can trust are the people who will do just as much for me as I do for them and if they don't then they aren't worth my time.:

Happy Friday Eve... It has surely been a long, tedious week. But We're still here and for that I'm thankful..
Today I had the awesome epiphany that, You can't let anyone come and smolder your fire. Put out your spark or rain on your parade. Often times in life we allow the many distractions in life to kill our spirits. Whether it be a job that does not bring you joy. A relationship that does not add to your beautiful being or a few extra pounds that you wished would melt away. As women we have been programmed to endure, proceed and nourish everything and everyone around us besides us. This morning as I crawled out of bed from a not so peaceful sleep. All of the stresses of my life seemed to be taking priority over my mind. I continued on for a while thinking, hoping, wishing that my current situation could be different. And then all of a sudden I found my peace. I began to look around and access all of the many blessings that I have. And at that point my pity party was a wrap. My glass instantly went from half empty to half full. I got my pep back in my step and thanks to a few of my good, good girlfriends and a good come to Jesus talk. :) I caught myself actually forgetting about my problem and smiling to myself.  The thing is God never promised us that we would be worry or problem free but he did promise to send us a helper. John 14:16 says "And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever". That alone brings me great joy It affirms to me that I do not have to go at all of my misfortunes and sadness alone. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. That means in spite of my troubles he's preparing my future happiness. Though the days may be long and hard Stay Strong my friends.Until next time Stay Blessed and Beautiful my loves... # Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment