Just KKJ

Just KKJ
She Believed She Could ,So She Did

Thursday, June 23, 2016

MY EPIC FAIL

Image result for FAIL SIGN

Now I wanna share something with my readers. When I started this blog I vowed to be transparent and give it to you all as real as I could bring it. Now there are certain moments that you'd like to keep in your personal, I messed up secret stash. But not me I'm gonna try and keep it as 100 as I possibly can. So here goes, On Saturday I wake up ready, All week I had pondered starting the infamous 10 day smoothie challenge. I was ready, what? Couldn't tell me I wasn't. I had gone to the grocery store and stocked up on all of my needed essentials to make this thing a success. This past Saturday was supposed to be my start date. I woke up, ready- Made my first smoothie and proceeded with my weekend outings. Hit up a local farmers market, picked up apples and bypassed the guy towards the back that was selling pound cakes and giving away free samples. Naw, I can do this.. After the market, My son and Mom persuaded me into stopping by a local restaurant that sells thee best wings and mambo sauce in the DMV. They got there food, I was good. I had my Yellow delicious apples. And they were delicious. But not delicious enough for me to not want what they were eating. I got halfway home and felt a tug at my soul yall. It was the Holy Spirit , and the Spirit was telling me to go back and get myself some wings. And start this thing on Monday. So like a good Christian woman I listened. Got myself a 6 piece and fries, went home and tore it up. 
Fast forward, it's Monday I'm really ready now, I mean I had a little breakdown over the weekend but, That was in the past. ( Sideeye). I get up, got ready for work. Prepared my bag to take all my healthy goodies with me. Got to work, Did absolutely fine. Breakfast Smoothie,(DONE), Lunch Smoothie, ( DONE), Dinner Smoothie (DONE). See for those of yall that don't know what struggle is. Try drinking your food for 24 hours, while having to deal with the scent of a pepperoni and sausage pizza. As I laid in bed all sorts of things started going through my mind like, counting sheep, calling somebody on the phone. Literally anything to take the thought of the pizza out of my mind. Well needless to say none of those things worked. I failed. I got up, got a slice of pizza and had me some cookies for desert. It ain't work yall. I couldn't do it..
To say the least this is definitely not the end of me trying. A few months ago I completed all 10 days and lost 8 pounds. So I know that it can be done. Yall pray for me.. #thatpizzawasgoodtoo #idontcarewhatyallthink #fluffygirlsareinstyleanyway BOOP......

No comments:

Post a Comment