Just KKJ

Just KKJ
She Believed She Could ,So She Did

Friday, May 6, 2016

ALL THE CHICS OVER HERE BETTER BE SCRAMBLED

Image result for picture of a baby chickImage result for side chick memeImage result for pic of scrambled eggs

TGIF ladies!!! We made it through another work week.. Hallelujah.. So....
Whats the deal with all of these so called glorified side chic meme's I've been seeing posted all over social media. I can't lie a few of them made me chuckle. But seriously its a hot mess. Once upon a time a man cheating on you for someone else was unheard of. If we women found out our man was seeing someone on the side, we would be calling Ray Ray, Pookie and them, grabbing a bottle of Vaseline, a scarf and looking for our New Balance. Not in 2016. Honey... The game done changed. We got Sister Wives and all these polygamy families all over T.V. making this stuff look like its cool. HUH.. Not for me. I'm sure most of you feel the same way I do. Whats mine is mine... You can look but you bet not touch it. Yea.. I said bet not.. Its this whole new generation of young people creating these silly unacceptable norms. Also causing the HIV and AIDS rate in our inner cities to sky rocket..  With a side chick, comes sex, with sex comes the possibility of pregnancy and disease. And if your moral values and self esteem are so low that you'd allow yourself to knowingly sleep with another woman's man. And find a way to glorify it then clearly you ain't thinking about safe sex. I was watching an episode of Love and Hip Hip. ( I don't normally watch it tho. sideeye) And there was a couple on there. Grown folks mind you, fighting over some dude with two pigtails.. Like what?????? As black women we have allowed our self esteem and worth to be robbed from us. I'm not one of those black man bashers. I love my brothers. They are strong, powerful and unique. But as a people we truly need to start lifting one another up. There should be no way in hell that you should meet a vulnerable, misguided woman. And want to take advantage of her. And vice versa. We've got to start giving one another life and not death. And ladies we could start by, If you meet a man and he has a lady.. Step off. Like my Mama always says. " There are plenty of fish in the sea". 
Until next time ladies Stay Blessed and Beautiful.... # Smooches 


No comments:

Post a Comment