Just KKJ

Just KKJ
She Believed She Could ,So She Did

Friday, May 13, 2016

Metro opens doors... And could possibly kill you...

Hi guys, happy Friday. If you own a TV or radio.. You've heard about the DC WMATA rail system.. And if your like me and it's a part of your daily regimen. Then your probably a little nervous and Leary when riding. I know I am. Last year when I heard about the death of Carol Glover on the Green line train that was filled with smoke. I panicked. I felt for her family. After all, she died doing something that I do everyday. For so long our rail system was something that we practically took for granted. Don't feel like sitting in traffic? Take Metro. Don't wanna pay for parking? Take Metro. It has honestly been the DMV's lifeline. Now.. Not so much. The new general Manager appears to be fairly set on making Metro safe again. I'm trying to be optimistic, while staying realistic. It's an over 20 year old rail system, that seems to not even have had the minimal upkeep and maintenance. I'm praying for a turn around cause I can't stand downtown DC rush hour traffic.. Not to mention I suffer from road rage.. No.. Y'all it's real. I'm telling you.. # Jesusfixit #healit. Until next time guys.. Stay Blessed and Beautiful.. # Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment