Just KKJ

Just KKJ
She Believed She Could ,So She Did

Thursday, May 19, 2016

YOU'VE BEEN BLOCKED!!!!

Image result for facebook block button meme

One day I was scrolling through facebook. As I do sometimes when I'm extremely bored. And I see someone that was once a friend of mine post on another mutual friends timeline. I was able to see it because my friend commented on the post. ( Yeah, I know just typing that made me confused ) But if you're a face-bookie like most of us are or for me were. You get it..  I see the post, then the comment and I begin to think. Well, I didn't see it on my timeline. I go snooping and wouldn't you know it. I've been blocked, cut off, capoot.. Now, If for every friend on facebook I was receiving some sort of compensation. Then I'd be fuming. But, Ummm- Yeah not so much... So like why? I mean. In my opinion people take this whole social media thing to the extreme. Seriously. I'm sure in the mind of my blocker. It was probably like I'll show her.. But to me it didn't quite come across like that. Here's what people need to know about the whole BLOCK thing. After it was done to me. I was like let me see how this is done. So again I go searching. Man.. Let me tell you, it was hard work. You go here, then there, then type in a name, then do you really wanna block so and so. Then yes. I mean. It's alot. Sooooooo..Let me tell you facebook blockers what us facebook blocked  are thinking when you go through that trouble. (YOU MAD) and (YOU DUMB). I mean there are definitely certain situations where its warranted. Like if you getting mad stalked by a psycho ex that randomly shows up in every place you happen to be. Then you can block.. Well no... You probably should call 911.. But block them after you talk to the po po... (smirk). But if you just broke up with your ex and your trying to prove a point by pulling there chain and blocking them for attention.. ( Go get some business and a life).  . I'm a woman. With lots of emotions and for me I wouldn't even take the time unless its a really serious situation and I need you out of my life. But again if you're just trying to show them who's boss. Don't do it. It makes you look super stupid and pathetic.. ( Just my opinion).. If you disagree theres a comment button beneath this post.. Hit it and let me know what you think.
Happy Weekend Eve. Stay Blessed and Beautiful my Loves... #Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment