Just KKJ

Just KKJ
She Believed She Could ,So She Did

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Why Me Being Pro Black Shouldn't Be Offensive

Image result for all black everything meme

Its Tuesday.. Life is good and God is Great.
I love my people.. Black people that is.. I think our women are the most sensual creatures ever created.. With our various body shapes, full lips, wide hips and voluptuous curves. Not to mention our tightly coiled manes that can hold heat, cold and just about any weather, that most recently every women on the planet has been trying to mimic. Our men are for lack of a better term the bomb. I mean on any given day you can choose between a Boris Kojo Vanilla Caramel and the next day go completely crazy with a tall order of Mocha Chocolate Idris Elba.. ( Sigh). Yall know how I feel about Idris. I can look over my own family tree and see every hue of Beauty, greatness and masculinity. My people bring to the world just enough knowledge to tell an old negro story like Maya Angelou with the class and softness of Nina Simone. My people bad. So why is me loving me such an insult to others? Ion know.. Maybe because its the fear of me one day realizing my greatness. Realizing my true self and living it in all of its splendor. And us finally putting and end to the thought that we need to be someone else to be... Someone...  But I'm cool with just being me. A sprinkle of my grandma's maloto and my daddies kinky hair and here I am. Now, By no means am I telling anyone who to love. But when it comes to me.. Well I'll take my order all black..
Enjoy your days loves!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment