Just KKJ

Just KKJ
She Believed She Could ,So She Did

Monday, May 23, 2016

My Cup Over Floweth

Image result for MENSTRUAL DIAPER FOR WOMENImage result for carrie horror movie images

A friend of mine and I were recently shopping at a local Whole Foods. When we passed the feminine product section and saw the packaging that said Menstrual Cup. Both of us sort of looked at one another with that. ( Should we try it look). And after exchanging all of the possible horror stories that could possibly go along with this little plastic cup we dismissed the thought and laughed. So this little plastic cup shaped device is supposed to be inserted into a woman (hoohah). To catch all of her friendly business during her monthly cycle. I've got to admit, the idea is pretty genius. But who wants to be Carey at the Prom. (UMMM, Not me).
Women go through enough uncomfortable experiences during their Menstrual Cycle's and this new gadget sounds like it could only make things worse. Ladies if you happen to be at a local Whole Foods take a look at it and let me know your thoughts.. For me, ( In my Simon Cowell voice, It's Gonna be a NO for me). 



No comments:

Post a Comment