Just KKJ

Just KKJ
She Believed She Could ,So She Did

Thursday, May 26, 2016

IS THE AIR ON IN HERE????

Image result for spanx memeImage result for spanx meme

It's weekend eve. And it has been a beautiful last 2 days here in the DMV. It looks like mother nature has finally found her chill and taken her adhd meds. And I am absolutely ecstatic.
The weather has been in the upper 80's and it's beginning to look a lot like Summer.
For us ladies, That means, time to pull out the sundresses, shortest of shorts and the least bit of clothes as possible. Look, I love maxi dresses, for me its a comfort thing. Their easy breezy and paired with the right accessories and sandals. You can practically where them anywhere depending on how you dress them up or down for that matter. . Now for me and most women the dilemma in summer is always, Do I spanx or nah.( If you don't know what spanx are, Get your life, then google them on the web). For me, I would love to use them for all the benefits of holding in my extra's. But, I've got quite a bit of junk in my trunk. And while they may clean you up nicely and hold things in. They are just down right uncomfortable to me. And (peeps for children). My ass has a tendency to sweat and those suckers are hot, like literal hell hot. ( Big booty girl problems, Don't act like yall don't know). So each year I forgo the spanx for a more user friendly, cuter and cooler option. The dog on things are just way too temperamental for me. I just can't. So while yall are all tight gripped and perty.. I'll be free flowing and cool...
Stay Blessed and Beautiful m loves... # Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment