Just KKJ

Just KKJ
She Believed She Could ,So She Did

Thursday, May 5, 2016

OH BABY!!!

Janet Jackson and Wissam al Mana

So Janet Miss Jackson if your nasty is expecting her first child at just months shy of 50. With her husband Wissam Al Mana 41. ( Whew). Its a beautiful thing honestly. But 50. Honey No. While Janet is definitely a multi millionaire and I am sure that baby Jackson will probably have a Night time Mommy, Day time Mommy and a mommy to wipe its little cute hiney. Even trying to wrap my mind around birthing a child at 50 makes me feel, nauseous and faint. The tabloids are full of speculations of how this celeb baby was conceived, Most IVF doctors are honing in and adding there two cents saying that Janet likely froze her eggs years ago. Us ladies know that Menopause for us varies but its generally a 1% chance of having an egg fertilized after menopause has started. Now look , Halle Berry was 47 when she birthed her son, Kelly Preston was 48. So older moms are definitely becoming more and more of a trend. And not just in Hollywood. Women are starting to place Career and Financial Stability at the fore front of their lives. While making Marriage and Children last. Now, I'm all for bundles of bouncing baby joy but, I also want to be around to nurture, play and watch my babies grow. I know opinions are like- Well you know. But 50 is just a little too late in the game for me to be comfortable even with the delivery process.You moms know what I mean. Labor can be tedious. Going on for hours at a time. At any rate lets keep this beautiful sister and her blessing lifted up in prayer. ( Side eye)(She gonna need it :).
Later Cuties!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment