Just KKJ

Just KKJ
She Believed She Could ,So She Did

Thursday, July 7, 2016

#ALTONSTERLING #ALLBLACKLIVES

Image result for BLACK PEOPLE WITH THEIR FISTS IN THE AIR

Another day another hashtag... So it seems. I've really been trying to maintain my composure about the latest case of police brutality against yet another African American. Some may be upset for one reason, me myself. I have several issues with this entire situation.
I have certainly realized and come to terms with the fact that my blogs are not for everyone. I write about things that are genuinely interesting, heartfelt and since its my blog ( what I want to talk about).. See my latest issue is slightly with my own people. Yes, white cops are killing us.. And, what the heck else is new. They've been killing us for years now. See, here's my problem, why are you all just realizing it? Why are you just noticing that they hate you? Why are you just now realizing that they want you gone? That they feel like they are the superior race. They have never given ME not one reason to believe anything different. And I have always proceeded with my life as such. The issue is not them. The issue is us.. While they were siking us out with little promotions at work and surfaced friendships, letting your black son marry there white daughters, joining there fraternities and making mixed babies.We got too comfortable and thought for a moment that we were in there good graces. In fact we weren't We were being groomed and primed for such a time as this. When we will have lost all control. The incident two days ago is the reality of that. By no means am I a racist. I love all people!!! It's a mandate from God that I do so.  Mark 12:31 "The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these." To hate is not in my nature. It takes too much energy, power and strength from your spirit. However, I absolutely believe in self love. Meaning to favor those that are like myself. You can do it your way. That's just my way, I've always stuck too it. The old saying "blacker the berry sweeter the juice". Yeah, I stand by that wholeheartedly. Now my theory to the resolution of the current state of America is to learn to stand together as a unit. If it means only supporting black owned business's, so be it. If it means dating inside of your race to stop the racial breakdown, so be it, if it means building more social and economic organizations to support one another, so be it. But we must find a way to band together collectively, positively and educate those who are unaware and without the necessary resources to learn on there on. That's the only way that change will come for us..
We've got to be our brothers and sisters keepers and mean it once and for all. #NOMORESHADE

No comments:

Post a Comment