Just KKJ

Just KKJ
She Believed She Could ,So She Did

Thursday, July 14, 2016

MAC- WHO????

Image result for PHOTOS OF BLACK WOMEN AND MAKEUP

If your alive and breathing you've been either tagged, emailed or texted the petition to support black owned businesses for the next month. Walmart and Target were among the very first on the do not shop list. And while for me that will be easy because I absolutely despise grocery and household shopping. As a matter of fact, for those who know me well, you know that I grocery shop online and have it delivered to my door. Nope, I'm not lazy, but a girls gotta save her energy for other things like, The mall and boutiques. (Don't judge me!!) Well in a dither, I started panicking and wondering where the heck I would shop if it came down to it for my necessities like) No, not tampons- Lipstick). Gasp.. So I went on a major hunt and lucked up. Here are a few cosmetic companies ladies that we can spend plenty of our money on and stay within the black owned business guidelines:

IMAN
LAMIK COSMETICS
BLACK OPAL
CAROLS DAUGHTER
JOY LORRAINE COSMETICS
ADA COSMETICS
BLACKUP

I'm super excited to try these brands after reading up on them and to support my people... MAC- WHO?

No comments:

Post a Comment