Just KKJ

Just KKJ
She Believed She Could ,So She Did

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

AND JUST LIKE THAT IT'S OVER

Image result for ed hartwell and keisha knight pulliam

I remember seeing that these two were dating in the tabloids and all I could think was (HMMM Odd pair).. But, I'm no hater so once they got married I figured OK, Maybe I was wrong. Ummmm, I wasn't.. Keisha Knight Pullium ( Little Rudy from the Cosby Show) and her husband Ed Hartwell  (Previous Baltimore Ravens linebacker) were married less than 8 months and now Big Ed is asking for a divorce due to suspicions that his boo is having extra marital affairs. (Side eye- Where they do that at?) No yall, theres more. The divorce is simply the tip of the iceberg, Keisha done gone and got herself knocked up by this fool and now he's requesting a paternity test. (Blank Stare).
I'm not sure about you guys, but it doesn't sound to me like Ole Ed was fully invested to begin with if he's planning on leaving his brand new wife and baby so quickly and easily. I shutter to think what this poor woman must be feeling. 
Sources say that Keisha has agreed to the paternity test and is ready to prove her soon to be exhubby and baby daddy wrong with the results to set this record straight. I truly hope this isn't splitsville for these two newlyweds. Like we always say here at SSMITC. Marriage is rough but should definitely be worth the ups and downs. So prayers and Blessings to Keisha and Ed I hope it all works out..

If not, I'm sure Big Tigger will be there to comfort her..


Until Next time Stay Blessed and Beautiful my Loves... #Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment