Just KKJ

Just KKJ
She Believed She Could ,So She Did

Thursday, July 21, 2016

THE STRUGGLES OF A SOCIAL INTROVERT

Image result for I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE MEME

It's pretty safe for me to say.. That I am a social introvert. Yes, I am aware that that is a total oxymoron and completely contradictory. But it is still 100% facts..
See, the thing is, I thoroughly enjoy large groups of people, hanging out and being social. But, they MUST be people that I like.. ( Side eye). I have had so many uncomfortable experiences where I tried to hang out with a friend and a friend of theirs only to be completely miserable thee entire time, watching the clock for hours. I can count on one hand the people that I truly consider friends, although I have lots of acquaintances. I am guilty of faking sick to get out of going to events with people that I didn't like so much. Yea, I know, rude huh.. During those times I decided to spare myself and them the misery of hanging out only for them to find my eyes wandering off in another direction with the look of disgust on my face while they are in mid conversation. As a younger person, people thought I was mean or anti social or even a bit stuck up if you will. But now that I'm older and finally have a better understanding of who I am. I've come to realize and be honest about the fact that I really just don't like people. NO, not like I just go around mean mugging or knocking peoples blocks off but, If I am not feeling your vibe and you do not interest me, I don't waste my time having small talk- at all. Hi, bye.. Because I am a cordial adult woman but generally that is it. 

Think I'm the only one, well check out my list below and find out a little about yourselves you may not have known:


1. You’re not anti-social, you’re selectively social
2 .You probably hate traditional systems
3. People always confuse you for an extrovert
4.You can be the life of the party, but you need time to warm up 
5. Your energy level depends on your environment

No comments:

Post a Comment