Just KKJ

Just KKJ
She Believed She Could ,So She Did

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

GETTING UP FROM THE TABLE WHEN LOVE IS NO LONGER BEING SERVED

Image result for get up from the table when love is no longer being served

The phone calls use to be more frequent. The dates use to be more often. We use to be so happy together. I don't know what has changed. We've all said these same lines before. Now the smiles have turned in to frowns, the dates are now nights in with you sitting at one end of the sofa and him at the other. The phone calls and text messages have turned into infrequent humdrum conversations and debates over why you never take me out. Slowly the spark has turned to a fizzle. But, we're still holding on. Most of my closest friends are happily married with normal chaotic lives that occasionally cause a tiny spat here or there. But for the most part there relational lives are kind, loving and thoughtful. Which we all can only wish for. In the last few months I've met a few single and newly separated women whose stories like mine didn't end quite as blissful as my GGF's and there guys. Some had been married to there spouses for years, while others had been in committed relationships that they thought would end in matrimony. Unfortunately, It was not in Gods will or plan for there lives and they are newly single after holding on, fighting and praying for relationships that they say had emotionally ended long before they had gained the courage to actually walk away and move on. Life is hard enough. With the normal day to day stresses of life I like to think that our romantic relationships should be a source of joy and peace. I've had situations where my friends have told me to leave a relationship and I felt so hurt and betrayed by them. Like, how can you tell me to just walk away after all I've invested, all I've given and all I've loved. For the life of me, I couldn't understand why they didn't encourage me to stay and fight and make things work. That was then... Now I see exactly why they encouraged me to walk away.  1 Corinthians 13: 4-7 "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always trusts, always hopes, always perserves". I had not been being loved properly. I had not been valued the way that the Lord would see fit. I had been out of the will of God for my life in my relationships. Love had either never existed or had exited these unions long ago. And I had held on to the possibilities. I had to learn to walk away when, I no longer felt the peace of love. It was, is and has been one of the hardest things for me to do. But, we must learn that if we want Gods best for our lives we must trust his process even when the process hurts and leaves us alone.
Until next time Stay Blessed and Beautiful my Loves... #Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment